European Security Forum 2020
Cover image via CryptoComes.com
European Security Forum is a full-day event gathering cybersecurity professionals for an exclusive programme of conferences and workshops given by recognised experts, an exhibition area to discover the newest innovations on the market and many networking opportunities.
Join our Telegram channel to get news even faster!
Diana Kelley, Cybersecurity Field CTO at Microsoft
Dr Jamie Shea, Professor of Strategy and Security at University of Exeter & Former Deputy Assistant Secretary General for Emerging Security Challenges at NATO
Dr. Gabriele Lenzini, Senior research scientist in Security of Socio-Technical System at SnT
Pascal Steichen, CEO, SECURITYMADEIN.LU
Xavier Bettel, Luxembourg Prime Minister (ICT Spring : AI & Digital Main Stage)
Stéphane Duguin, Chief Executive Officer at CyberPeace Institute
Luigi Rebuffi, Secretary General at European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO)
Craig Jones, Cybercrime Director at INTERPOL
François Thill, Director Cybersecurity, Ministry of the Economy
Victor-Emmanuel de SA, Chief Pragmatic Strategy Officer
- "Building Sustainable IoT using the Seven Properties of Highly Secure Devices"
- Round Table "EU Cybersecurity Act and the implementation of the NIS Directive"
- Ministry's Talk by Xavier Bettel, Luxembourg Prime Minister (ICT Spring : AI & Digital Main Stage)
- "Bits and peaces: looking ahead"
- Round table "Unlocking the public debate on encryption by bringing an innovative approach"
- Round table "Luxembourg Think Tank CISO"