European Security Forum is a full-day event gathering cybersecurity professionals for an exclusive programme of conferences and workshops given by recognised experts, an exhibition area to discover the newest innovations on the market and many networking opportunities.
European Security Forum 2020
Only the most important posts per day. Infographics, analytics, reviews & summaries. Join our Telegram channel!
- "Building Sustainable IoT using the Seven Properties of Highly Secure Devices"
- Round Table "EU Cybersecurity Act and the implementation of the NIS Directive"
- Ministry's Talk by Xavier Bettel, Luxembourg Prime Minister (ICT Spring : AI & Digital Main Stage)
- "Bits and peaces: looking ahead"
- Round table "Unlocking the public debate on encryption by bringing an innovative approach"
- Round table "Luxembourg Think Tank CISO"